LOVE TO LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH!!!

GOD inspired! My very own creation!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CTHU

CTHU means Cracking The Heck Up! At least that's my version, of it! LOL

I just read thru some of these posts & I was LITERALLY CTHU as if I had never seen it before! I love when God gives me something, because I enjoy it just as much (if not more) as other people may enjoy it! Like I stepped outside of my body & watch me type this stuff!

Mark this day on your calendar...HISTORY WAS MADE! This is the shortest blog I've ever written! LOL (for my email audience, please click the blog title at the bottom of your email to see all the blogs posted to this account).

Proverbs 17:22 Amplified Version A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BE" Attitudes!