LOVE TO LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH!!!

GOD inspired! My very own creation!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Through The Eyes Of My Child!

WHAT A HAPPY FRIDAY!
Child #4 came running in from the backyard, so excited, "Maaaaa, hey Maaa", he yelled. I thought something was wrong! "What is it?", I asked.
His voice fluctuated up & down as he described his new pet in a run on sentence! LOL, it seems he never even took a breath! "Ma, I called for a squirrel to come to me! "Come here boy, come here & guess what Ma, HE CAME! (I tried to jump in with a response) "He did?" "Uh huh & Ma, I named him FOOTBALL cuz you know I love playing football! Ma, I FED HIM A CRACKER that I had in my pocket &"... I managed to break in & ask "what was a cracker doing in your pocket?" "I had it from before!" Before when? "Earlier in school, we had snacks Maaa." You didn't hand it to him did ya? "Nooo Maaa, I put it on the ground right in front of me!" (he was getting frustrated that I kept interrupting his flow. lol) Oh, ok, continue! "Maaaa guess what, HE SAT THERE & ate it RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY VERY EYES!!! He was SOOO CLOSE to me! My brother was scared out of his mind cuz Football looked at him funny, but I wasn't scared Ma! Isn't that AWESOME Ma, huh?" Ye... (tried to answer, but he cut me off with his excitement! lol)" You shoulda seen him Ma, he was beautiful! He's brown with a grey tail! His tail had like a spiral pattern & it was all bushy & puffy! Do you think he will come back Ma, huh? Have you ever seen a squirrel's tail Ma?" (He's letting me talk now while he catches his breath! lol) Sure, but I never really paid any attention sweetie. WOW, you've got a way with the animals huh? That's pretty neat, but, you be careful out there! Don't get too close to that thing... "MAAAA?", he moaned, disappointed that I referred to his new pet as a thing! I mean, don't get too close to "Football" baby, I don't want him to nibble on you, ya hear? "Ok Ma", he went running back outside shouting "I hope he comes back EVERYDAY! I can't wait to get to school to tell all of my friends that I've got a new pet squirrel that I named FOOTBALL! Sweeeeeeeeet!"

That was so funny to me! He talked about his experience all night! It doesn't take much to please a child! They're so innocent & pure! I love & cherish moments like this! I don't want to take anything for granted! Let us take pleasure in all of God's beautiful creations!

Proverbs 17:22 Amplified Version
A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BE" Attitudes!