LOVE TO LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH!!!

GOD inspired! My very own creation!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, March 11, 2013

Cursing Jokes...Funnier or Not?

Ever been to a comedy club & all the comedians use vulgar language & swear words to get their point across? Does it make you laugh a little harder when they curse? For some, it doesn't bother them at all, but for others it kind of takes away from the fun. I love to laugh & sometimes the stuff just rolls out without me even trying! I remember being facetious & to be honest, it was better sounding with a swear word, but I wasn't trying to "cuss" as we call it! Oddly enough, it made the hearers shake their heads at me, but they laughed even harder! When it was done in this light, I didn't feel bad at all...it was all in fun! But if I ever used profanity out of anger, I'd get convicted in the worse way! Hmph! Go figure! I still prefer to keep it clean & not use swear words. So I kinda use replacement words instead! Fillers, if you will! See examples below: OOOH! THAT MICKEY MOUSE GET ON MY NERVES! SHUT YO PLEGGED TAIL FACE! KISS MY KUNTA KINTAE TOBY KIZZIE!!! These seem to keep me from cussin' & satisfies my need to get someone told! LOL I know, I know...crazy, right? HA! I'll take this over the filth flarn flyin' filth that I hear on a regular basis!!! When I listen to too much vulgarity & swearing, it vexes my spirit. I mix & mingle with all walks of life so I have to learn how to filter through the conversation! I go somewhere else in my mind when it gets too bad or I just excuse myself. I've even asked them if they absolutely positively have to talk like that? And they'll apologize & say they didn't even realize they were cussin'! WoW! For some, it's just second nature! But, I still listen to them, best I can! Here's an example of my mental escape during one of the foul language conversations: (I replaced curse words with capitalized fillers as I listen to people) "That MILLIONAIRE think he's the SHOW & if he don't shut the HELICOPTER up bragging 'bout all he got I'm gon' bust him in his MILLION DOLLAR mouth!" The original way it was said was pretty offensive, but you've gotta meet people right where they are! I used to curse, not a lot, but I did it. Mostly being funny! Not really much of an angry curser! And trust me, I should know, because I've been plenty angry! I hear it a lot at work & try to ignore it! I don't hear it at home, none of my close friends I talk to on a regular basis curse-so that's a relief & I don't hear it at church (thank God!) LOL Now THAT would be funny!!! Sad, but funny!!! LOL I remember having my buttons pushed & I lit into that person like a match ignites weed! He had never heard me talk like that before! The look on his face was priceless! I later apologized for the WAY I said it, but made sure he knew I MEANT what I said! LOL In a comedy arena, some curse words just fit! I can't even lie LOL! Ebonics cussin' is even funnier! LOL Just a random thought! No point, rhyme or reason to this post! But, since I brought it up... Are you an angry curser? A joking curser? A depressed curser? A curser during sex? (Um, please don't act like you didn't know people curse & talk filthy during sex!) A passionate curser? A mental Curser? A sympathetic curser? A mumble it under your breath curser? Or are you A CLOSET CURSER? LOL OH, IF I COULD BE A FLY ON THE MICKEY MOUSE WALL I'D BE ABLE TO LAY ALL YOUR SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS BARE!!! LOL FOR THE RECORD, NO, I DO NOT LIKE TO CURSE!!! LOL Proverbs 17:22 Amplified Version A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BE" Attitudes!